Monday, June 1, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

First I would like to thank each and every person who left comments. 85 Comments in all I was ecstatic and BT was a little jealous. I officially have a new play list thanks to all your comments. This has opened my eyes to the world of music and I have to say some of the choices took me back WAY back! For one AQUA I love this band (note the present tense). All the country was great as well (I work in AG land). And all the new bands I've never heard of! Im so excited to listen to this play list today at work! This was a tough tough decision on both my part and BT who picked 2nd place. So here we go...

Drum roll please....and the winners are....

Tami at Pixeltrashmania who posted the Mr. Rogers song wins the first place prize of the Baby/Lap Blanket. Now this took me back to being 3 years old and as soon as I saw the lyrics it was stuck in my head for the entire week.

And BT's Choise

Carrie who posted Beastie Boys She's Crafty. I guess he is finally giving into my crafting. You will be recieving the mystery prize. But feel free to check out my Etsy site and let me know if there is anythign on there you like


Thanks again to all the participants and keep checking in with me for more giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited! I've sent you an email with my address. Awe... a fellow Mr. Roger's fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help with taking you back some years with Aqua... the other day I realized from a friend how far ago that was... Wow time flies when you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete