Monday, June 8, 2009

Why are people so Grumpy?

Why are people's panties in a twist? This weekend I had to work doing ice cream duty. It was my first time back in 2 years things have changed and my wrist hurt from all the scooping! And Saturday I was up at 5:30 for an event. I rushed to the store got the supplies and headed out. I went to check in and then I met Her. The event coordinator from well you know where. All she could do was complain about everyone. I was the first person there so at least she couldn't complain about me being late. She complained about the sign. She complained about the set up. She continually looked at my booth as though we were a black sheep. It was Horrific! Ive come to the conclusion that sometimes you just have to deal with it. But really what is up with people today? Where does this sense of entitlement come from? Why do they continually feel they need to put people down? What happened to the golden rule? Ugh well life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment