Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recepie Exchange

So I'm doing a Recipe Exchange. It's through email so I thought I would share the recipe I have submitted.


Chocohotpots

Ingredients

* 1 stick unsalted butter (don't throw away the wrapper)
* 4 ounces semisweet Chocolate, with 60 percent cocoa solids (a little over a handful)
* 2 eggs
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* Special equipment: 4 (2/3 to 1-cup capacity) ramekins
* One Baking sheet

Directions

Preheat to 400 degrees F.

Butter the ramekins with the wrapper from the one stick of butter.

Microwave or in a bowl the dark chocolate and 1 stick butter, Mix together with a whisk or spatula and set aside to cool a little.

In another bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar and flour with a hand whisk and beat in the cooled butter and chocolate mixture. Divide the mixture between the 4 buttered ramekins. Bake for about 20 minutes, by which time the tops will be cooked and cracked and the chocolate gooey underneath.

Serve Hot in the ramekin or do what I do and get Vanilla ice cream and put in a bowl and pour the chocohotpot over the ice cream using a spoon to scrape out the inside...Yes I'm a FATTY!!!

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering now. (Literally!) I can't wait to make it!!! Darn the snowstorm that I wanted so badly, darn it!

    ReplyDelete