Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day One

As the title goes Yes, I am the Home EC Teacher's Daughter. This means I've inherited the quintessential genes for crafting and cooking. Although I have never taken her class she has taught me a lot about sewing, cooking, crafting, and gardening (although I think the green thumb gene got lost somewhere). Right now I’m an Accountant by day and crafter by night. Hopefully one day I’ ll land that dream job where I get to craft and create all day but for now its fun with numbers. And as for this “Blog” I hope to put up some pictures (once I go and purchase a digital camera) make some tutorials and just have a little fun (I need more fun in my life numbers are not very fun). Hopefully all who read will enjoy otherwise I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment