Friday, September 26, 2008

Work Work Work

So I have a camera...And apparently I'm not a photographer or good at putting the blog together. But I though I would at least kind of play around with it. The boy toy came to visit brought me tons of stuff from my mom. I've also been working my butt off at work but nothing is new with that hence why I haven't put pictures up of my projects or possibly a tutorial (this is going to be the big one for me). But other than that is FALL officially which means pumpkin: pumpkin latte, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin scone, pumpkin mush (i have an addiction I'm working on it) I will have to post my favorite pumpkin desert up before the end of fall. But for now I though I would give you a link to chocohotpots they are amazing! I love the Chef Nigella she is very practical. The chocohotpots go great with ice cream!!! I will probably be making them tomorrow for some friends who are visiting Ill make sure to take some pics so you can all view them (although I don't know how many of you are reading this yet). With that ill leave you with one of my favorite pics Ive taken so far thanks to my mother for the little sparkly sign. I promise to try to get a tutorial up possibly for a camera case very easy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment