Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confessions

I have a Confession...I LOVE Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. And I've been in love with them since I was 5 years old.

Ever since I was 5 they would be in my lunch box (minimum of 3), waiting on the counter after playing outside, in the car on a long car ride, or in the freezer for midnight chocolate binge.

They are a bakers best friend! They always turn out just perfect (as long as you follow the directions). But skip the Nuts. When did Nuts enter the world of Chocolate Chip Cookies?

Yes, I'm baking them as I type...pictures tomorrow PROMISE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Me too! It first started for me when we would visit my grandmother, who would make Nestle Tollhouse cookies from the recipe on the back on the chocolate chips. Now, I just buy the doung.

    ReplyDelete