Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ikea

I have a love hate relationship with Ikea. I love their Fabrics and Lighting. I pretty much hate everything else about that place. It drives me crazy to go there it's a visual overload! This weekend took a quick trip to look at tables for my computer. Ended up getting something from the As Is Area which will need to be "Hacked". I did however stop myself from purchasing every form of fabric available their. Ikea has some of THE BEST fabrics! I had to literally stop myself from even looking this time because I got a sneak peak online. Don't ask me how but I was able to abstain from purchasing.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I lived closer to an Ikea, but in a way am thankful I don't. I am pretty sure that if I did live closer, I would be even more broke than I am now! lol. Speaking of which...I think I need to go on an Ikea spree. lol

    ReplyDelete