Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting Ready for the Weekend

Well the weekend is almost here and will inevitably pass me by in the blink of an eye. The boy toy is coming up to visit! But I'm also beginning to feel a little sick you know ache and my nose is running. This is no good! I'm hitting the sauce well at least the cold meds for now to try to kick it out of my system. As for the weekend looks like its gonna be me boy toy movies and a few errands nothing major. As for everything else in my life, work is KILLING me! Ive got enough projects to work on top of my regular stuff that you probably wont be hearing from me for a while. Plus I'm trying to get all my xmas gifts done. I keep saying I'm almost done then find a new project for a different person but really I'm almost done!!!! I'm also being super lazy in the cooking department, I went to Trader Joe's to buy fruit for a wedding shower that I'm going to tomorrow and ended up buying a pizza for dinner. But enough about my indiscretions! I think its time to eat and sleep so have a good weekend I'll fill you in with the details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment