Monday, March 9, 2009

Bargain Barn Made my Day

Bargain Barn is officially my new favorite place to get odds and ends. Now I know your thinking oooh like a thrift store but no. At this thrift store you can get chemistry supplies old computers scales even a glazing machine and the occasional autopsy table (I know BT I ruined metal for you for life). Its a little off the wall because UCDavis actually uses it as a way to recycle or to be "sustainable" something I should know more about since I work for the Agricultural Sustainability Institute. But it officially made my day today 3 separate pieces all $60 bucks each worth EVERY penny and will be with me for LIFE!

Hello Embroidery Storage!

This also makes me wonder if the other UC/CSU's have this cause I might be on the hunt...

No comments:

Post a Comment