Monday, March 30, 2009

OOOH Boy Toy

You know those days where you cant tell up from down? I think BT was having one of those days. After running over to his apt from my place as I normally do on Mondays( a 3 mile run), he proceeded to tell me about his day. He surprised me by revealing he went running!!! Something he hates to do. So I asked "how far did you run?" He said "About 2 miles." I asked "Well where did you run to?" His reply "I ran from here to your place around the park and back." I sat there shocked and a little befuddled. I looked at him laughing saying "Boy Toy that isn't 2 miles its 5!" He then got that look. You know the look where the light bulb goes off in your head and said "So that's why it took so long". Sometimes I hate BT but then he goes and does something like this. Something he knows will make me happy (trying to get in shape) all the while having one of his "moments" which makes it even more enjoyable for myself.

Luv Ya BT...but next time map out run so you can walk the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment