Monday, August 31, 2009

Moved

I officially hate moving and I'm not doing it for at least 2 years! But I do have to say everything turned out GREAT! Sorry no pics i'll try to take some tonight of the new queen size bed which is so so so so comfy. The house is still a bit of a shambles with putting items away and hanging items on the walls but its getting there. The other nice thing was it only reached 106 on Saturday otherwise both Friday and Sunday were very cool (low 90's high 80's). For now this is a new chapter in my life and hopefully one that is more creative than ever.


Oh forgot to mention that there will be a lack of crafting over the next two months. I officially scheduled my GMAT exam for Grad School and My applications are due Nov through December! I guess I will be missing the Holiday rush this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment