Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Movies

Well this weekend passed by (and half the week) in a flash. Its been very busy around here with my mom visiting and fiscal close happening at work. I've finally reached the point where I can see straight! With that I've also caught up on my movie watching. My mom and I went to see the Proposal with Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock, and Betty White who stole the show!!! It was SOOOOO funny and Ryan Reynolds is HOT. Even good for the guys! Next was Disney's UP it was also very good and fun. Both my mom and I walked out commenting on how the old man looks and acts kinda like my grandpa (stubborn). Lastly there was Transformers. It was also good but too long. I also felt like I was on visual overload with all the explosions. I'm officially caught up on movies for now, unless it reaches 112degrees again then we will be back at the movie theater. Okay back to my regular schedule work GMAT (yup I'm back on the studying trails) gym and some crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, Ryan Reynolds is the one person I might consider having an illicit affair with. GORGEOUS! I think I watch Amityville Horror a million times just to watch him buffed out chopping wood. It's disgusting how good looking he is.

    ReplyDelete