Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer What Summer?

Well the "lazy" days of summer are passing by like a freight train! Work has been well consuming lately so today I'm catching up on the blog. I got a nifty new Serger this past weekend and I got it on Craigslist. I have to say I was skeptical at first but the machine ran like a charm and was only $150 bucks. Ive got it working really well and to be honest best purchase of the year so far (besides the frustration of trying to thread the damn thing).


With this machine as new inspiration I was able to get started on a project and finish it in one yes one night! I present to you a B-day gift for my Mother who doesn't read my blog. Blasphemy I know. Heck even BT's mom reads my blog and complains when I don't post enough (thanks!).


Its a skirt with some embroidery on it to give it a little something extra. I hope she likes it but its not the only thing she is getting. I'll have to take some pictures with it on. BT wants me to make one for myself now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the layering but ESPECIALLY the embroidery. Definitely an awesome little bit of kick. Can't wait to see photos of it on someone, too.

    ReplyDelete