Monday, April 20, 2009

As Days go by...

So apparently summer has hit early here in Northern California. Its supposed to be in the 90's for the next few days then we dip back down to the 70's. I for one am enjoying every minute of the sun except for the sun burn on the shoulders. BT and I went to Picnic Day here in Davis it was the Centennial for the school so it was PACKED. I took my camera with me but it didn't make it out for a single shot I'm kinda upset with myself for that one. But this week I'm hoping to be back on track with the Blog Ive started my quilt or at least cutting all the fabric so I will have some shots of that up soon as well.

But lets get back to Picnic Day. Its probably one of my favorite days of the year. Mainly because its just one big party with a freak show involved. The crowed are well interesting to say the least. It's a little bit of sensory overload with the smells and sights. The whole school is out partying from the early morning mimosa pancake breakfasts, lunch time slosh ball, to the wee hours of the evening at the bars. I didn't partake in the partying this year and decided to just enjoy the scene's. BT and I biked from one side of campus to the other met up with some friends and just had a relaxing day at the school. By the end of the day we were beat. Next year may be a different story but it was nice to just take it all in for once. But then again Once is just enough for me next year party hardy!

No comments:

Post a Comment