Thursday, April 16, 2009

AWOL

So I've been a little AWOL this week. To be honest I just don't have much to say. Creativity wise I've just been putsing around trying to get started on this quilt along. Which I SWEAR I will post pictures of my adventures through this. Ive also been on more of a health kick lately and even BT is in on the action helping me out. Other than that its just another week. Only a few more to go before Indie Sac which hopefully I will be able to unload some of my stock. Please Creativity GODs let my items SELL!

On another note does anyone know a good way to keep track of tutorials/projects online that I may want to attempt or recreate? Right now I'm printing as I find them (I'm using the scratch paper from work so yeah for me and my attempt to be sustainable), but I'm not really liking this idea. HMM

OOH here are some pictures from the park near my place. It has an enormous rose garden that are attempting to open up and bloom so here are some shots of that!


















No comments:

Post a Comment