Friday, April 24, 2009

Ice Cream!!!

I love Ice Cream...

I love it so much that I worked at an ice cream store for 5 years before entering the real world. We had our ups and downs as a store. But my Love still remains. My love is so strong that I'm back at it again working in the ice cream world. Its the same place but a new name with a catchy little slogan.

No I'm not working behind the counter but I do serve on occasion at Catering Events which is my dept along with marketing and all of our Internet tools which are being set up! So besides working at the university and crafting I'm now catering and marketing. I don't know how I find the time but I'm Loving Every minute of it!

Oh and for all of you out there looking for a freebie Come by Indie Sac on May 2 were giving away 50 free ice cream coupons! You can also catch us every Wednesday at Farmers market where a scoop of ice cream is only $2

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You are amazing! Keep up the great work!
    English Lavender was the name of the flower. I
    hope I'm not too late to get a prize.

    Take care, Julie

    ReplyDelete