Saturday, February 14, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures well all got them! I myself have more than just a few some of which place me in a category all my own when it comes to weirdness. Boy Toy even has a few one of which is the Peanut Butter and Pickle (yes Pickle) Sandwich. I was a skeptic at first, but then I had a bite and I was hooked. So here is a list of a few of my Guilty Pleasures.




I can not resist listening to her music and singing it out at the top of my lungs. When I've had a bad day or a good day she is my go to girl. In fact her CD is ALWAYS in my CD player in the car.


2. Peanut Butter on Hot Dogs


Don't give me that look. Have you tried it? I didn't think so. This guilty pleasure is full of fat and unknowns. Its a sodium overload but its oooooh so good! My father of all people introduced me to this at a young age it was his version of feeding the kids when mom was away.


3. Watching M*A*S*H*


This series ended in 1983 I wasn't even born yet! But somehow I got hooked.




Now my roommates from college will attest to the fact that I would put this movie in about 2 times a month and sit and watch from start to finish. I'm a girl what can I say and I wish I was a true surfer girl. Yes I can paddle out and ride a wave but not like these girls.


5. Spanish TV Channels


I speak very little Spanish but I still enjoy there shows. I especially enjoy tele novellas and soccer.

6. Cheeze-it's and a can of Coke

I'm really into that salty sweet stuff. Good old Coca-Cola and a handful of Cheeze-its hits the spot every time!

7. Popping zits

Its gross and I should stop, but I love to do this.

8. Plucking BT's eyebrows

He has "Strays" and I believe in a well manicured man. So about every 2-3 weeks its eyebrow plucking time as he sits and screams at me about how much it hurts (I enjoy every minute of it)

9. Dipping pretzels in a can of icing

Again I'm into that salty sweet thing. And the can of icing MUST be vanilla and have a picture of the Pillsbury dough boy on it otherwise its not worth my time

10. Eating and or Drinking while taking a shower!

My roommates always knew that when I took a longer than normal shower it was because I was having a beer. Well this still hasn't stopped in fact it has evolved into eating certain foods in the shower like those card board bar granola bars or fudgesicles (why because i get the best of both worlds warm and cold at the same time!)
Photo courtesy of LCJ


Okay so I'm a little off but who cares I'm sure you have some guilty pleasures as well!

1 comment: