Thursday, February 19, 2009

Too Much on the Brain

My brain is spinning quite literally. I haven't been sleeping at night and Ive narrowed it down to the fact I told BT that I "might be done with crafting". I of course said this out of frustration its not true I swear. Ive run into a few bumps in the road when it comes to crafting and making things work. Well they haven't been working prototype after prototype and no luck! GRRR...So at night I think of new ways to do the projects and then I cant stop thinking. I cant stop my mental creativity which hops from project to project that I want to make. And then when I finally fall asleep I awake and start to think again and I'm up! So thanks to 4 days of little sleep and a flurry of creative thinking. I have more projects I want to make and not enough time! I'm exhausted just thinking about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment