Thursday, February 5, 2009

What Just Happened

I'm still in Aww or I'm in shock of what I wrote yesterday. I think the GMAT is getting to me and yesterday I was practicing. So please forgive me for my lack of fun and inspiration. I'm not gonna promise that this blog will be fun and or inspirational because I really don't have much to say. Tomorrow I'm working from home and waiting for the phone company to show up so I can set up DSL. The cable I have is way to expensive so I'm dumping it and getting something different. This weekend is looking pretty bleak with having to work on my Taxes (I'm an accountant this should be like waiting to go to Disneyland, but to be honest I'm not looking forward to it). I'm also going to attempt to get some crafting done mainly for BT and then a few things for my place but nothing serious. Lets hope I can get a lot done and have a project to show you. I will however have the February tree pictures up as soon as I take them! Well if I don't post this weekend have a Happy Pre Valentines Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment