Monday, February 9, 2009

Internet

I have no Internet. I'm changing my provider and it has turned into a nightmare. I swear they never came out to turn the phone line on but they say they have done everything (yeah okay). So hopefully today my Internet will be resolved and order will be restored. It shouldn't be a big deal to not be connected to the world but as I learned the other day I rely on the Internet a lot especially for maps and addresses. Besides that I no longer have Cable TV as well (they were charging to much and I can watch TV online) so now I'm officially unconnected from the world. Did I mention I don't even have text messaging on my phone because it was gonna cost another $50 a month because to text on my phone you have to have Internet. I'm frustrated can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment