Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Raining...

So us lucky California's are in the midst of a El Nino storm. This is probably one of the nastiest little buggers we have had in a while. The last time El Nino reeked havoc across California I was in 6th Grade and the streets flooded in Long Beach. Now I'm experiencing it up North and driving the Causeway was an experience. My little Prius was being blown around like a balloon in the wind. Yeah fun right? Ugh we have rain and wind in the forecast till Friday!

In other news the weekend was good. Got some stuff at CB2 to make the lighting fixture below not an exact replica but something close.

Still working on moving in to the new place and getting it ready to show the world. I know some of you are interested in my grown up couch. An on top of that Monday was a holiday and I actually did some crafting! I made some note cards to send thank you's for my interview. Ill have pictures up later today of them.

2 comments:

  1. OOO... I love that! If you make it, would you mind sharing how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting back to me. I didn't catch the link before. (Silly me) I was just too excited over the chandelier. I have blogged about it on my blog! I can't wait to make it, but it probably won't be until spring when it warms up around here!

    ReplyDelete