Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank You

I recieved a great email over the Holiday about my blog. Evelyn C. you made my holiday! Here is part of he email to me:

"I just wanted to say that your tutorials are the very best I've ever seen. I love the written info on the pictures giving details about what you are actually sewing with arrows, etc. If I were making tutorials, that's exactly how I would do it. Your blog title is fabulous. I was very close to my home ec teacher, Mrs. Evelyn M. in high school. Yes, we did share the same first name, but that's not why I loved her so. She really took me under her wing and fostered my love of home ec stuff. Although she was my cooking teacher, she could also sew. We continued our relationship until she died several years ago. In fact, when I would return to Delaware for visits, I always made a point to bring my family to see her. She did not get a chance to meet my youngest son, who is now 21, but she doted on my eldest, now 25 and would bring toys from the attic that her kids played with. There was always a fabulous spread, including fresh veggies from her garden. It was actually the highlight of my visit. She is the one I always aspired to emulate."

Evelyn thanks again I think I might have a new tutorial soon after moving...again

No comments:

Post a Comment